Feature Photo by KBZ Photography
1) What services does Graceful Beginnings Wedding Planning offer? I offer Full Service Planning and Month Of Planning. I also offer invitation service and rentals. I am a Certified Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants and a member of The Bridal Society. I am a Certified Sandals Specialist and can book weddings and honeymoons to any Sandals or Beaches Resort.
2) How long have you been in the wedding industry and how did you get started? I have been in the industry for almost 20 years. I started while working as an Administrative Assistant in a church. I would notice how stressed the bride and her mother would get over planning the wedding. I knew I had the skills to take care of the details so they could enjoy the day.
3) What is your favorite part of being a wedding professional? I love the planning and working out all the details.
4) Why do I need a wedding planner? We hire professionals for other services in our lives. Why wouldn’t you hire a professional wedding planner for the most important day in your life. I have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to plan a wedding. Can’t my family and friends help me? Yes, but don’t you want your friends and family to enjoy your wedding day?
5) What area do you service? I service all of Alabama and parts of Tennessee and Mississippi near the northwest corner of Alabama. Do you charge any travel fees? Yes, if the wedding is more than 100 miles from my business.
6) How far in advance do I need to book your services? I have planned weddings with six weeks’ notice. But, the more time we have to plan, the best chance there is of getting the vendors we want.
7) Do you work alone or with a team? Graceful Beginnings is a family business. Depending on the size of the wedding and details involved, I will gather the people I need to make things run smoothly. I always have at least one other person working with me.
8) What sets you apart or why should I choose you for my wedding? My experience, professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge of the wedding business makes me a great choice.
9) Anything else you’d like to add? Wedding Planning is my full-time business. I am visiting venues and meeting with vendors during the day so brides don’t have to take off of work or school to plan their wedding. I know the questions to ask to make sure we are covering the necessities in the contracts. I am the first person at the wedding site the day before and day of the wedding and I am the last person to leave.